Thursday, January 29, 2015

Meet Larry.

Dear Larry, 

You are a tumor in my head. You're small and you're scary. And I hate you.

They call you a Chordoma, but right now, they're not 100% sure that is what you are. But, that's what they call you. They say you effect 1 in a Million people, mostly men. So, why you have it out for me, I don't know. You're sitting on a small bone in my head between my pituitary gland and my brainstem. You're about an inch long and a half of inch thick. But, you are fat enough to be pushing on a nerve that runs to my eye causing me Six Nerve Palsy. ... Fat-ass. Now I can't look to the left without seeing double of everything! And it is a constant reminder that you're there! Thanks, jerk.

I mean, just look at you:


We've already been to a few doctors, and you've been stubborn this whole time. Hopefully this new CAT Scan will shed some light on your position to see if we can remove your ass from my skull. We will be seeing the radiologist Monday to see if we can start Proton Radiation Treatment to see if that will stop you from getting too comfortable in my head. Because, honestly, no one should get comfortable up there. It can be a weird place. .. And let's face it, you don't really deserve to be there.

God, Larry. You're such a dick.

I've cried a lot and I'm scared. But, you will not bring me down. I have more support and more love in my life than the amount of cells making up your tiny little fat, gross body. My girlfriend and my mom are my rock and give me so much love, and the rest of my friends and family give me so much support. There is no way you can bring down this entire herd of people.

Larry, look. I've called you so nasty names, and to be honestly, I don't feel guilty. I think you're a monster and I hate you so much. But, a word of advice before I get too nasty -- Get out why you can, because shits about to get real, and you don't have a chance in hell.


Sincerely,

Tara
You know, the lady's head you're in.

P.S.

You're a jerk.

P.S.S

No one likes you.

2 comments:

  1. I have a message for Larry! I don't know what you think you're doing messing around in Tara's head but if you think your staying, think again. As we say in Canada, you are toast. Tara has far to much love and support surround her for you to stay...so off you must go! Thinking of and sending you prayers Tara.

    Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gill!

    He doesn't stand a chance! Thank you for your love and support. :) <3

    ReplyDelete